FIFA 22 Pro Clubs Deep Dive
Following on from the first information released regarding the new features that will be coming to Pro Clubs mode in FIFA 22. EA Sports have now released a pitch notes detailing everything coming to this years Pro Clubs offering.
The article in full can be found on the EA website via this link.
So let’s have a look at the new stuff taken from the Pro Clubs pitch notes!
FIFA 22 Pro Clubs – Drop-Ins with Friends
Players will now be able to create their own female pros in the Pro Clubs game mode for the first time ever, which EA say will
Every Pro Clubs player knows it’s not always an easy task to gather 10 teammates in a lobby at the same time, all of the time. With this in mind, the new Drop-In experience allows you to squad up with up to 4 friends, or recent teammates, prior to searching for a Drop-In match. With this change, there is now a way to to earn XP for your Pro, while playing with your Club teammates, but without it impacting your Club record. You can also play with friends from other Clubs without having to leave your Club.
When playing the new Drop-In, you select your Play Style prior to searching for a match. Your Play Style will determine your preferred position. For example, selecting a ST Play Style will drop you into a match in which you’ll play as an attacker, as either a ST, LW, or RW. You will not be placed into a position that doesn’t suit your role on the pitch.
The lobby host can choose to enable the Fill Teammates option, which will attempt to fill your lobby with other players, allowing you to discover and play with new teammates.
You will also notice a brand new set of kits featured exclusively for Drop Ins. These new kits, along with a refreshed stadium experience and atmosphere will give you a taste of the team customization options to come (more on that below).
FIFA 22 Pro Clubs – Player Growth
You now earn points for your Virtual Pro based on your in-game performances, which can be used in a newly-designed skill tree to improve yo
In Pro Clubs, you will be able to play and earn experience (XP) in all matches, except for Practice ones. So whether you’re playing Drop-In, League, Cup, or strictly Friendly matches against rival Clubs, you’ll keep on growing your Virtual Pro to the max level of 25.
Gameplay actions performed during a match and the match rating of your Virtual Pro contribute to the final XP gained for that match. A summary of this information is displayed during the post match flow, including a detailed breakdown of all actions performed and the total XP earned. Players will be able to clearly see what actions grant XP (Passing, Tackles, Saves, etc), how much XP they grant, and how much it contributes overall to their next level.
Alongside the post match player growth XP analysis, the individual player performance screens have been enhanced. You will now be able to see individual heat maps and a wide selection of stats that are broken down on a per category basis, including Possession, Shooting, Passing, Defending, Saving, and the overall Summary. Players can use this information to learn and analyze both your team and opposition’s actions during the current match.
As in previous years, as you earn XP and level up your Virtual Pro, you will be rewarded with Skill Points that can be used to customize your pro and Play Style. In FIFA 22, you can further customize your Virtual Pros with Perks and Archetypes.
FIFA 22 Pro Clubs – Perks
Perks are a new way to improve your Virtual Pro, allowing you to refine your Play Style further.
Every Virtual Pro starts with one Perk Slot unlocked, which can be filled with one of 3 starter Perks. From there, you’ll earn at least one new Perk per level, and you’ll unlock additional Perk Slots at level 9 and level 19. This means that when your Virtual Pro reaches its max level, you’ll be able to choose from up to 26 different Perks to equip in your 3 Perk Slots.
- Distance Shooter – Increases your accuracy and power from long distance shots. Grants you the Finesse Shot trait and 5 star Weak Foot ability.
- One Time Shot – Increases your finishing ability during one time shots or headers. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Set Piece Beacon – Increases your Heading Attributes during Set Pieces (Free Kick, Corner Kick, Throw In) for 5 seconds after the ball is in play and grants you the Power Header Trait.
- Clutch Finisher – Increases your shooting Attributes during the last 15 minutes and extra time. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Hot Streak – Shooting Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after you score a goal. Grants you the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
- Quick Reply – Shooting Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after conceding a goal. Grants the Finesse Shot and Power Header Traits and increases your weak foot ability.
Chance Creation Perks
- Assist Streak – Boosts Passing Attributes for a short time (15 mins) after assisting a goal and grants the player the Swerve Pass trait.
- Skilled Dribbler – Increases a player’s dribbling and skill move abilities when dribbling with a ball while also granting them the Flair trait.
- Set Piece Specialist – Increases your players abilities during set pieces. Grants you the Giant Throw In and Set Play Specialist Trait.
- Active First Touch – Increases your ball control, acceleration, and sprint speed after a first touch.
- Threaded Pass – Increases through-pass and lofted through-pass accuracy (Vision). Grants the player the swerve trait and 5 star weak foot ability.
- Precision Pass – Increases the player’s normal pass accuracy and speed (Short Pass + Long Pass) and grants players the Swerve trait and 5 star weak foot ability.
- Tireless Runner – Grants the Second Wind and Solid Player Traits.
- Pinpoint Cross – Increases crossing accuracy and ability when performing a cross and grants the player the Swerve trait and a 5 star weak foot ability.
- Defensive Closer – Increases the defending Attributes in the final 15 minutes + extra time of a match.
- Last Defender – Increases your defending Attributes when you are the last player back.
- Lock Down – Defending Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after your team scores a goal.
- Cool Head – Defending Attributes boosted for a short time (15 mins) after your team concedes a goal.
- Ball Winner – Boosts jockey speed when the player does the Jockey or Sprint Jockey actions and increases the player’s tackling ability.
- Physical Strength – Boosted strength, ball control, and jumping when jostling, shielding, or heading the ball.
- GK Clutch Save – GK Attributes boosted in the final 15 minutes + extra time of a match.
- GK Fast Rush – GK speed boosted when GK is sprinting or rushing.
- GK Quick Reflex – GK reflexes and reactions boosted when saving.
- GK One on One – GK abilities boosted in one vs one situations for 5 seconds.
- GK Far Reach – Good at saving Distance Shots.
- GK Set Piece Expert – GK Attributes boosted during Set Pieces (Penalty Kick, Free Kick, Corner Kick, Throw In) for 5 seconds after the ball is in play.
Also new to FIFA 22 are Archetypes, significant Attribute increases that help you create, customize and secure your Virtual Pro’s identity on the pitch.
Archetypes are acquired through Skill Points, made available at the end of a skill tree branch. You can equip up to 3 Archetypes, depending on how you decide to allocate your Skill Points.
FIFA 22 Pro Clubs – Team Customization
Players will finally be able to customise their home stadium and the pitch itself in FIFA 22 Pro Clubs, with the ability to edit colour, the
In FIFA 22, Club Managers will be able to customize the following:
- Kit & Crest
- Home Stadium
- Club Nickname (Commentary Name)
- Stadium Theme (Banners)
- Stadium Colour
- Seat Colour
- Pitch Line Colour
- Pitch Wear
- Pitch Colour
- Pitch Pattern
- Net Pattern
- Net Shape
- Net Meshing
- Goal Song
- Crowd Chants
The customisation options in FIFA 22 Pro Clubs is similar to the customisation options that were available in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
These are just some of the new features that have been highlighted, If want to check out EA’s deep dive on FIFA 22 Pro Clubs you can via this link.
All content for FIFA 21 is made on an RTG (Road to Glory) account. So what is a Road to Glory? Well a Road to Glory can be whatever you want it be … Our RTG is a free to play … A Poor Man’s Road to Glory … Very simple … No FIFA points, no money … Just pure grinding!
Tips, Hints and tricks on how to make coins via various methods throughout FIFA, sure it can be challenging sometimes against pay to win god squads, but that’s the beauty of it … the challenge!
Day to Day operations of the Road to Glory can be found on the live streams on Twitch!
So, I hope you enjoy, buckle up and stay along for the ride.
If you are new then you can check out everything here (simply click on them):
Thanks in advance for any view, like, share, join or follow, it’s greatly appreciated and supporting smaller content creators again is greatly appreciated, there’s a lot of great ones out there that don’t necessarily get the views or recognition their output deserves but like myself they will be there, all we is you to be there too!
In a bit!
If you don’t want to run an RTG like me and are looking for cheap FIFA points head to here . Different consoles and countries are available and you can also get a discount from time to time via their Facebook page here!
For cheap FIFA points and top up cards, click the image above. It will save you money and support me at the same time … win – win for everyone!